RUNNING IS A TEAM SPORT
Tough Mudder 5K is chock-full of 13 best-in-the-industry obstacles and challenges. But it’s not a race – it’s a collaborative teamwork challenge that makes running a team sport. It’s a unique experience that’ll test your toughness, put a smile on your face, and leave you feeling like a badass. If you’re thinking about running a 5K this season, why not pick one that’s part of a brand new breed of fun run?
You can take part in Tough Mudder Egypt either as an individual participant or as part of a team, not matter how small or large. When registering, make sure to select your team/club from the drop-down menu if you can find them. Alternatively, select ‘Other’ and write your team name, or select ‘I am independent athlete’ if participating individually.
WHY IT ROCKS:
• 5 Kms, 13 obstacles
• Best-rated teamwork obstacles
• No ice, no electricity, limited mud
• A unique, FUN experience for you and your crew
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account on beta.thetrifactory.com and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
– Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
– Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The Trifactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account
1. You are eligible for a 100% refund on you credit card within 48 hours of the ticket purchase.
2. After 48 hours of the ticket purchase, cancellations and refund requests are eligible for:
Option 1: Refund of 80% on your Credit Card.
Option 2: Refund 100% on your electronic wallet in your account at The TriFactory to be used at any of our future races.
3. Cancellations after the General Registration Deadline is eligible for 20% refund on your electronic wallet.
– Registrations Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank
2. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
3. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
4. Ticket holders may change their race day of choice before the final changes/cancellations deadline by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
5. Following the general registration deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
6. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.